UDAY (FinTech Education Platform)
Fintech educational program (Uday) hosts easy-to-use educational modules covering various sought-after skill-sets such as technical, functional and miscellaneous. We would aim at reaching out to various personas such as students in graduation colleges, high school and rural areas for extracting the maximum from this platform. This would thus gel well with the plan to operationalize the Fintech policy and create a sustainable Fintech ecosystem.
Uday Fintech University
1. About the Program
- FinTech University Pilot, first of its kind, aiming to provide an 8-days FinTech session course, spread across a month, to a selected list of students from partner universities.
- Uday FinTech University is 16 hours assisted program by Uday in association with 8 FinTech startups/ partners.
- Select students from partnered institutes would get an opportunity to be part of this pilot
2. Capstone Project and certification:
- Students will be invited to participate in capstone projects with one of the partnered FinTech startups to be eligible for MFH FinTech certification
- Project opportunity would act as a gateway to career opportunity for select candidates
- 5th Feb’21 – 27th Feb’21 – Sessions by FinTechs across sectors (Friday, 4-6pm and Saturday, 10-12am)
- Mar’21 (First week) – Students who successfully complete the sessions will be invited to participate in a case study/project presentation opportunity with one of the partnered FinTech startups.
- Mar’21 (Last week) – Students who successfully attend all the sessions and complete the case study/project presentation will receive MFH FinTech certification.
4. Preparation Material