Uday – Sahamati Account Aggregator Use Case Study Competition
Mumbai FinTech Hub (MFH) has launched its first edition of Uday Case Study Competition. The theme for case study competition is Account aggregators and invites next-gen entrepreneurs to come up with innovative use cases around it.
The competition is open for PAN India students. It gives us great pleasure to collaborate with Mumbai FinTech Hub on this competition.
About the Uday – Sahamati Case Study Competition
As a part of the ongoing engagement with students, MFH plans to conduct a case study competition in collaboration with Sahamati.
The competition aims to identify practical Use Cases using the AA framework that can be used by the financial services ecosystem. The competition will be opened up to engineering and MBA students to come up with such use cases.
The competition will begin on 29th May, 2020 and will go on for 4 weeks. Below are the key activities planned for the competition:
- Competition Launch: A virtual workshop for students to familiarize them with the AA and API framework, and key details of the competition. The Session will be taken by BG Mahesh, Co-founder at Sahamati and Prof. Vikram Pandya, Director, FinTech at SP Jain School of Global Management. Students are allowed to register for the session here – https://forms.gle/JRJER9gEvnbP9RhD6 by 29th May 2020, 2.00 p.m.
- Idea Submission: Interested students will send in a short summary of their ideas (in a group of 1-3)
- Idea Shortlisting: Sahamati and a panel of experts will shortlist the top 10 ideas
- Idea Detailing: Selected students who provided these top 10 ideas will develop their ideas into detailed plans with the help of mentorship from the AA ecosystem.
- Winner Recognition: Winner and runner up would be selected post-use case presentation evaluation
|Competition introduction by Sahamati||May 29th 2020|
|Idea submission by students||May 30th – June 3rd 2020|
|Idea evaluation by Sahamati and Panel||June 4th – June 5th 2020|
|Idea acceptance result announcement (top 10 ideas)||June 8th 2020|
|Introduction to mentors||June 9th 2020|
|Use case development||June 9th – June 22nd 2020|
|Pitch Day and winner selection by Sahamati and Panel||June 23rd – June 24th 2020|
Please contact [email protected] for further information.