LAUNCH OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE SCHEME
Launch of Financial Assistance Schemes by Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Uddhav Thackeray.
1. Intellectual Property Rights Support Scheme: Offering technical & financial assistance of up to INR 2 Lakhs for a domestic patent application and up to INR 10 Lakhs for an international patent application.
2. Quality Testing and Certification Support Scheme: Support for startups of up to INR 2 lakhs for testing and certification expenses
These 2 schemes will be launched by the following dignitaries in an online ceremony at 4:30pm on Tuesday 2nd February, 2021.
• Hon. Chief Minister – Shri Uddhav Thackeray
• Hon. Deputy Chief Minister – Shri Ajit Pawar
• Hon. Minister, Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship Dept– Shri Nawab Malik
• Hon. Minister of State, Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship Dept– Shri Shambhuraj Desai
• Dr. Raghunath Mashelkar, Co-chairman MSINS & National Research Professor (NCL, Pune)
Follow this page to watch the inauguration ceremony